Friday, July 22, 2011

Week 3 Wimba

Class was great. I am a bit jealous of Jason and his outing, but soon I will be on vacation myself in sunny Orlando with all of you. After watching the session, I am more clear on the abstract assignment. I can at times be long winded so this will pose a great challenge for me. I am also now less worried about the final project. I had much trepidation before watching this Wimba. It seems my fears were shared with others and in turn soothed by Jason's explanation and the pre-Wimba videos.

I found everyone's comments' on the Art of Possibility fascinating. We all seem to be taking at least one "Ah-ha" moment from the book. It still amazes me how I feel I've heard much of what I've read in this book before, but I feel like it is hitting me for the first time. Looking forward to expanding in this week's post.

(photo credit: Nolan O'Brien - Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...