Sunday, December 5, 2010

PE1_iMovie

I love Lynda.com. It is one of my favorite sites. I use it all the time for learning new things at work. I was happy to know we would get to utilize it in class to learn iMovie. I watched the tutorials as I always do, with a notebook and pen to record any tips that are useful and/or hard to remember. Progressing through the training there were some things I learned that I had not known previously that I found interesting:

1. Marking clips as favorites or rejects. What a great feature. It makes it so much easier to look through my previous video and find what I want.


2. Fine-tuning on the fly. This allows you to see how many frames you are removing which is great without having to go into the advanced editor.


3. Ducking the music under speech. So helpful because I like to add background audio to almost all of my movies. This way you can hear me clearly and still hear the background music.



Lots of tutorials left. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...