Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BP3_iGoogle Screen Shots

All things are difficult before they are easy. -Thomas Fuller 
I feel this quote summarizes in so many ways my approach to cataloging tools I use on the internet. 
I've been using iGoogle for some time now, but I guess until this assignment I had not taken full advantage of all it has to offer. I typically rely heavily on my bookmarks toolbar, but I think after really getting into this assignment I will be using iGoogle to more quickly access all the things I use online. The sheer amount of "widgets" you can add to your pages is astonishing. At times the options can be overwhelming, but I think once you find something that works for you, it just makes things so much easier. 

HOME TAB



FSO TAB


CBR TAB


ETC TAB


In working on this assignment, I also stumbled across some other interesting things Google has to offer. Here's a link to Google tools for your classroom that looks interesting: http://www.google.com/educators/tools.html

and

Here's a link to Google for Educators: http://www.google.com/educators/index.html

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...